Thursday, August 27, 2009

Welcome to my new yoga blog!


Hi, and welcome! Okay, I've never actually done anything like this before, so it's a learning experience for me. If you're new to this too, then we can learn together. If you're an expert, I'm open to any tips you might have!

A blog is a web-log. It's interactive. I'll be using this blog to post upcoming events as well as discuss a variety of yoga related issues. This is my new newsletter, only it's better because I don't have to wait for an entire newsletter to be completed. I can post things as they come up. The best part is that the entire Accolade Fitness yoga community can get involved. Anyone can comment or ask questions-back and forth. Give it a try by double clicking on the posting title or on the word "comments" below. You can also check out the "Subscribe To" section to the right. I'd love to hear from you!

If you want to follow my blog, meaning that every time I post something you would receive an e-mail notification, then click on the "follow blog" tab at the top of this screen. You always have the option to change your following status if you change your mind.

Check out all the upcoming events!

Namaste,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment