Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome, Corinne!

Fellow Yogis,

I will be taking a trip to St. Louis this week to visit family and my doctor/mentor, Dr. Jeffrey Hoffman. He is the one who started me on my healing journey, which led me to yoga. I am really looking forward to spending a substantial amount of time on personal healing and growth. This something I strive for in my personal yoga practice, and what I try to offer when teaching. I am looking forward to sharing with you when I return! While I'm away I'm leaving you in good hands. Please welcome Corinne Andrews back to our little yoga community at Accolade Fitness. I am so excited that she has graciously agreed to take care of the following yoga classes while I'm away:


Saturday, October 10, 8:30 - 10:00 a.m.

Monday, October 12, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.

Wednesday, October 14, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.


This is a great opportunity for you to receive a new and wonderful yoga experience! You can check out Corinne's website to learn more about her and her Ashtanga/Hatha teaching style at http://www.yogafied.com.

I will be back to teach starting Saturday, Oct. 17. See you then!

May you be happy.
May you be at peace.
Namaste.



2 comments:

  1. Hope you have safe and enlightening travels, Kathy! I remember you talking about wanting to take another trip out there. I hope it goes very well for you. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracey. I had a great trip. I had such a powerful healing experience. My body is still processing, but I can feel a big improvement already. Looking forward to getting back to yoga class! :)

    ReplyDelete